Thursday, April 1, 2010

香港組合的變動

31-3-10(星期三)

以13.77的平均市價沽清百盛。
以17.50的平均市價減持江西銅業。
以12.82的平均市價加馬中海油。


投資組合﹕ 现值
總现值
渣打銀行 20%
宏利金融 18%
領匯 15%
中海油 15%
建設銀行 12%
江西銅業 5%
中國人壽 5%
恒生H股ETF 3%
現金 7%

原因﹕
1) 百盛是我在2月市場調整時作投機買入﹐PE超過30倍。利豐PE超過30倍﹐公佈的業績雖然增加但比市場預期少(低不過30倍的PE)﹐股價跌了10%。所以我覺得安全保障低﹐選擇了在百盛還有利潤時沽清。

2) 江西銅業公佈了2009年業績﹐我還是無法了解損益表中的公允價值/商品期貨合約﹐我承認買入的時候就已經無法了解這些﹐所以我是投機。

我現在明白了江西銅業的生意模型和弱點﹐它是屬于挖採+加工+銷售。但是挖採的銅料無法滿足本身產品的需求﹐需要進口銅料添補。財報中無法得到挖採/進口銅料的數據﹐不過以它的歷史毛利率大約15%﹐我估計進口比率比較大。成本又無法有效控制﹐2009年經營利潤率6.9%﹐2008年是9.1%。

另一點﹐財報透露的數據不足﹐挖採的數量﹑買入/賣出的平均價﹑儲存量等數據無法得知。

所以我在情形有利之下減持比重﹐保留的部位還是屬于投機(在我還沒有明白之前)。

3) 中海油給的挖採的數量﹑買入/賣出的平均價﹑儲存量等數據﹐還算可以。

9 comments:

  1. Hi Cow,

    cong. your 0939 is rising and it has good trend.

    about your pt.2 "2) 江西銅業公佈了2009年業績﹐我還是無法了解損益表中的公允價值/商品期貨合約﹐我承認買入的時候就已經無法了解這些﹐所以我是投機。"
    I've something want to share w/ you. Most China Ent. we don't hv enough info for analysis. This almost happen on all stock, just 程度不同而已.
    "公允價值" is the value of those assets (e.g.商品期貨合約) accounting-report-date.
    Because 原料銅 affects 江西銅業's production very much (finally affects net prifit), therefore, most this kind of factories want to LOCK the material cost, usually by 期貨合約. This is a proper risk management (hedging). Of course, an inappropriate position will cause extra risk (0267).
    For the commodity sector, I think they are already too high for invest.
    Shareholder always know less then enough. "asymmetric infromation" is a good topic to study for stock investment. Don't 過於執著基本分析, it is only a foundamental.

    cheers,
    Spyder

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Spyder,

    You are expert & pro, i admire.

    From your explanation, i am sure 0358 is too much depend on import material due to own mining shortage.

    It is similar to 0857, 2009 report showing a trend that importing fuel maybe soon will over than own exploitation. 0857 core business is exploit + refine + marketing. Normally the refine & marketing margin is thin enough to kill owner, only the exploit sector making money. 2009, 0857 refine & marketing is enjoy low fuel cost, that is why their 2009 earning reduce less.But honeymoon is fast over than we seen, crude oil price rebound fastest than ever.

    It is similar, copper price also rebound fastest than ever. It is 'new era'. I think negative is more than positive for 0358. If 0358 is a purely mining company like BHP or Rio Tinto, than my evaluation will be different.

    Speculative feeling, i think headwind is changing recently. Maybe 2009 blue chip earning is enough than bring index up.

    Earn more for Spyder

    cheers,
    Cow

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cow,

    真是慚愧, I'm not know well about 0358.
    I do think it is similar to 0857 because both are not easy to predict net profit. We do not know how China Gov. control the 成品油 (銅) price. 0857 earning from exploit but not in refined oil because China Gov. want cruel oil 接軌 with internation cruel oil price but 人為地限制成品油價. We may not know how China Gov. control the copper price. Therefore, I give away commodities.
    Want to share an experience with you on 0322. I 1st time bought it in 2002 when it was $1.7. It is so cheap because it was facing bad environment. 麵粉成本迅速上漲,運輸成本高, etc. made it's result bad. If applying foundamental analysis, it is not a investable stock.
    I bought it because it has only 5bn market cap. "康師傅" is quite famous in China already. I imagine if it can sell each China people a noodle per month (RMB1 per bag), it has 15.6bn a year. If 1 bag per week per people, it would be 67.6bn turnover. .... of course, I don't know when this day come.
    For China's stock, we usually decide by "faith".

    cheers,
    Spyder

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Spyder,

    0322 is one of my watch list. My opinion, he strong point is able to develop 60% of noodle market share at mainland. At 2002, nobody dare to say 0322 can do it. When you have enough market share, high material cost is not at your side, but it turn to harm your small competitor.

    0322 advantage is product in small price and customer is pupil from all level. Flour price maybe control by Gov. But noodle price may up to market demand. When you get enough market share, price is up to you. If 0322 perform low profile, don't too greed, i think Gov. let go.


    Do you keep 0322? It is HKD18.++:)


    cheers,
    Cow

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Cow,
    quote from 曹仁超:
    "2000年美國科網股泡沫爆破至今已十年,大部分科網股股價至今仍無法升穿2000年水平;2007年10月金融股開始回落,到2009年3月跌幅達84%,其後雖然反彈145%,情況仍有如2002年10月至07年10月的科網股,反彈完成後再無力進一步向上。金融股「Beta系數」上升,代表擴大波幅而非升幅。去年3月至今金融股的良好表現,只是2008年過度超賣後的反彈,而非上升趨勢開始。"

    cheers,
    Spyder

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Cow,

    I sold 0322 when it was $2.5 :(
    pick a good stock is not difficult but when to buy and when to sell is very hard to decide. This is I always say valuation is difficult and not so called "fundamental analysis" can predict well. Therefore, "buy & hold" strategy develop. But this has a pre-assumption: the market is a overall up-trend (finally higher than your buy-in price) and your life is longer than that!
    I sold it because I had 40% profit for hold it 2 year. It was already good enough. Just not expected it can rise over $10. I learnt more on valuation in this case.
    Another case is 0168, guess at what price I bought it?

    Cheers,
    Spyder

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Spyder,

    I also got :( story.
    I told myself don't repeat same mistake, and do less new mistake.

    For myself, i need a guide that i will believe i can survive when market complete disorder. A decade trying, i found myself is better when stand beside Mr.Graham/Mr.Warren Buffet/Mr.Bali.

    I am wiling non stop practice so one day can expert as they do.

    My opinion FA or TA is win the same money from stock, but to win easily & constantly , first of all we must pro. & flexible.

    Example: 0005, the data i collect make me to agree your point, i need flexible to cut 0005 position as soon as possible. But, if Euro zone recovery faster unexpectedly or price drop to xx , may be i will buy back due to value worth it.

    0168 case, may be you bought in 2-4 range!
    If Bingo! 記得請喝茶﹗


    Wish U great Easter Day!

    cheers,
    Cow

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Cow,

    bingo! I bought $2.8 and sold $3.2 after 2 weeks :o
    I was thinking it rise too fast and will return and buy again. In fact is it never under $3 again. :p

    Now I hold 0384 and will not sell until it reach my "unexpected" price.

    My experience is: no matter FA or TA, their is still unexpected. I'm finding / searching a way for valuation properly. :)

    請喝茶 no problem, when? how about this Easter Holiday?

    happy holiday,
    Spyder

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear Spyder:

    Bingo! i hit at mid range, better than some analysis!Ha-ha :)

    Wish U find your way soon.

    Well, bring my lady boss to walk-walk, try to get invest idea.

    happy holiday
    Cow

    ReplyDelete